Saturday, December 3, 2016

Office Christmas Gifts

I am set with my holiday office gifts and the massive lot of oatmeal and cranberry soap is wrapped up.  I'm dropping these on people's desks when I get in Monday morning.  My crushing workload has me in at 7AM, a couple of hours before most people, so I'll be a sneaky elf.  I figured early December works because we've had the company Christmas party and not all folks are Christian.

I made small tags out of vellum and tied the package with raffia and spare fabric strips that would otherwise be thrown away.  The candy cane is taking the place of a formal bow.

The soap came from Dollar Tree, as did the package of raffia -- and I have plenty of that left. I used two boxes of DT candy canes too.  My colleagues are almost equally divided by gender and I figure this gift is suitable for both male and female.  This will work out to approximately $1.15 per person -- a very budge friendly solution!

6 comments:

  1. That is such a nice gift and practical too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, the wrapping is a present in itself! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After you wrote about this soap in an earlier blog I ran off to Dollar Store and bought a load of the soaps, they smell wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I have to look for these soaps next time I'm at the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are you?? Hope all is well
    TB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ideas for office Christmas gifts. We are also going to host a business event at domestic corporate event venues San Francisco and have been thinking to give presents to all the attendees. Could you suggest some ideas for personalized corporate gifts?

    ReplyDelete