I did not have enough material to make two full sets, so I used a contrasting pattern for one side of the seat cushions. The back/bolster is the same on each side. The blue material I used on the side was left from other camp sewing projects and it saved me from having to match up the pattern. I used the patterned material on the sides of the lower cushion because I did not have enough blue -- and I did not do a stellar job matching it up!
We have a month before camp opens so I'm really working towards being read to revamp the place when we open it. While my sewing project was frustrating and less than perfect, I'm glad I got it done. Next time I am paying someone to do it for me!