Monday, May 28, 2018

Clothesline!

It's always nice to be able to hang clothes out to dry.  That's when I know summer is really on the way.  After being away for the Memorial Day weekend, I decided my first summer chore would be a load of laundry.  Having been to a flea market/church sale, I had some finds to wash.


An unfortunate faux-pas on my part, was leaving the USB cord for my camera in the RV.  This means no good shots from my Canon for two weeks.  I will either have to re-use older images or resort to my phone.

A camp friend and I hit a number of sales on Saturday.  I scored three scarves (a buck a piece), a stove-top percolator (Corningware Blue Flowers) for a buck, a Wedgewood teapot for two, and a bag of clothes for three (a number of dresses, shirts, a blazer, and a kimono).  We won't be at camp next weekend, and I think TBG is relieved.  That is the big garage sale weekend in the village.  It is probably for the best, but it was fun to hunt. I hope others in the US had a fabulous MD weekend!

3 comments:

  1. A Corningware stovetop percolator is on a recall and dangerous to use. Look it up and use it for a flower vase or to store cooking utensils in my the stove. Pparsimony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I researched and think my pot was recalled. Since it's at camp, I can't check for sure. Good thing it was just a buck!

      Delete