Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Ready for Valentine's Day

I am set for Valentine's Day and I did it economically!  The roses are from Aldi -- $3.99 for six. I got them this afternoon and they are hiding.  I'll sneak them out tonight and they will be in the kitchen waiting for TBG in the morning.  After work, I stopped into the store to pick up cereal and saw this great price on the roses, so I figured it made sense to buy them then to have them for first thing this morning.


The roses won't be the only token. I got him a red long sleeved, 100% cotton T Shirt.  He wears these a lot and I picked the color for the holiday.  I also got him a Star Wars T-Shirt.  It shows the schematics for the Millennium Falcon.  He will be into that.
I love chocolate and candy in general, but we are both trying to lose weight, so that would make no sense.  Neither one of us wanted to splurge and agreed not to do anything.  I don't count spending $15 on a few small things as "doing something."  We won't be going out to dinner or doing anything lavish, but I still wanted to so something.  What are your plans for the romantic day?

4 comments:

  1. My sister is coming to get my mom for a few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know not everyone celebrates/participates. I do try to keep it low key!

      Delete