Wednesday, April 11, 2018

More e.l.f. Luck!

 More make-up magic at the DT.  I was in there today just looking for some frozen veggies for the pup but did a sweep anyway.  Dollar Tree had more e.l.f. products.  The stick and tube are general face make-up (blush/eye/lip).  The stick is in persimmon. The tube is a lilac blush.  Both will do well with my fair skin.  I like cream products better than powder now that my skin is a little dryer with age!
I picked up matte lipstick in a "Barely There" color and the other two pieces are eye shadow primer/base.  If I use that, I can get by with less concealer.  These e.l.f. products are usually three to four dollars, so a buck is a good deal.  All are small pieces I can bring along with me to work or camp.

I also found two eye color pens, one is a liner, one is a crayon.  These are by Rimmel.  The thick crayon is general four to five bucks.  So a dollar is fine by me!

4 comments:

  1. You had me at Rimmmel! I plan on stopping at DT for something anyway tomorrow, and will look for the Rimmel pencils.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's another great quality budget brand. I hope you find some!

      Delete
  2. Rimmel is more expensive that that at WM!

    ReplyDelete