Thursday, July 12, 2018

Garage Sale ROI

The Steve Austin doll which I picked up for a buck at a garage sale this past weekend has already realized a full return on investment.  He was welcomed into his new home with great enthusiasm and immediately put to work.  The Six Million Dollar Man is now partnering with "Nitro Man" and is the celebrity endorser for the Nitro Turbo-Torch.

Public feedback so far has been very positive.  His presence in the display is very effective.  Sadly, or not, grown men can't seem to keep their hands off him and are excited by his part in the promotion.

I am now pushing for endorsement deals for two of my other celebrity dolls -- The Crash Test Dummy and Alvin.  While I am sure they would be popular, I think we hit it out of the ballpark with this deal!

4 comments:

  1. I would agree, you hit a homerun there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have a Pee Wee Herman doll but gave it to a friend who was totally in awe of it. I do wish I'd had one of those still too!

      Delete
  2. "..grown men can't seem to keep their hands off him."

    Too funny! They probably remember him from their childhood and it brings back good memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone keeps saying "Steve Austin.... a man barely alive..." We are all so old!

      Delete